Software Testing Engineer
“All code is guilty, until proven innocent”
Are you only satisfied when everything goes perfectly?
Are you enthusiastic, eager to learn and do you like variety?
Yep, this is exactly what I’m looking for!
Then read on, dear
Software Testing Engineer
because we have something in store for you!
Onyx One is the online platform that enables the registration, qualification and training of contractors working for large industrial clients.
It is a contractor management system with focus on safety and compliance.
Onyx is an SME with ambition. We work together with the largest companies and we are rightly proud of that!
You, as a Software Testing Engineer, contribute to the error-free operation of Onyx One. You analyze the specifications, make a risk analysis and select the most appropriate test techniques. You provide the setup of the test environments with the necessary test scripts and test data. In addition, you also write automatic test scripts yourself. You are responsible for the test analysis, test execution, evaluation and documentation of test results and reports.
Oops, I don’t have that experience! What now?
Don’t worry, we are also happy to talk to you if you have just graduated or have gained experience in another domain. Provided of course that you are open to learn a lot and quickly! And that you have an affinity with and interest in software in general and testing in particular.
Not the biggest team, but the best.
Do you like working in a relatively small team? Then Onyx is your spot! Together with Shu-Hsiang (Tommy for friends), Lennert (Lennert for friends) and Tim (Timmy for friends) and some off-shore colleagues, you examine our software. You leave nothing to chance.
It is a very varied job, where no day is the same. In addition to intensive contact with your teammates, you often work together with your colleagues from R&D and implementation & support.
Check us out at www.onyx-one.com!
Let this day start!
To summarize. After a cup of coffee to lubricate your grey brain cells, you
- Create your test plans and scenarios and make your time estimates
- You test the software deliveries according to the test plan
- Register deviations and contribute to solving them
- Develop and maintain the test automation regression scripts and further expand the automated test framework
- Give support to the customers during the acceptance tests
- Actively contribute to knowledge sharing and guidance of colleagues by defining standards and actively looking for improvements within the test domain
VOILÀ, I couldn’t have summed it up better…
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science/ICT
- Several years of experience as a Software Testing Engineer is a plus
- No experience with testing, but eager to learn and affinity with software, you’re welcome too!
- Familiar with AGILE testing and automation testing
- A preference for working in a team
- Independent in planning your own tasks and project tasks
- Always put the dots on the i
- Inquisitive, decisive, proactive and enthusiastic
- Passion for testing!
- Fluent in English
AND WHAT DOES ONYX HAVE TO OFFER ME?
- An attractive salary in line with your experience
- Excellent fringe benefits
- Extensive internal and external training opportunities
- Lots of freedom in performing your work
- Informal working atmosphere
- Room for your ideas and personality
OK, WHEN CAN I START?
We will prepare a desk and a computer for you. In the meantime, send an email with your CV and motivation letter to
Katrijn Van den Hende
+32 9 269 80 21