You focus on the further development of Onyx One. Your gaze is always future oriented, so we can use the latest technologies.
You do that by:
- Getting to know Onyx One from A to
- Thinking and working Agile. Every day you ask yourself:What is the ‘real’ need and how do we offer the optimal solution?
- Analyzing the needs and building tomorrow’s functionalities together with the product owner,the designer, the system architect and the development team.
You will work with:
- Objectoriented programming
- Gitand GitFlow in a Linux based development environment
- The Atlassian stack (Jira, Confluence …)
You have experience (or are eager to gain new knowledge) in:
- OOAD principles
- architecture/frameworks such as SOA, Micro-services, Serverless architecture, Domain driven design…
What we expect from you:
- You think it’s important to develop user-friendly and intuitive software.
- You love creative work and like to come up with new ideas yourself.
- If you have experience in PHP, that is an advantage.
- You are fluent in English, the language of our near shore development team.
- You like to communicate.
- You live in Belgium, preferably in Oost-Vlaanderen.
What can you expect from us?
- An attractive salary with fringe benefits in accordance with your experience.
- An intensive and focused training.
- The opportunity to further develop yourself through courses…
- A lot of room for responsibility and initiative.
- A modern environment with a relaxed atmosphere and self-managing teams.
- An organization where you as a person are really important.