Onyx One Privacy Statement
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small, simple file sent by the site’s pages and stored on your computer or another device’s hard drive by your browser. On your next site visit, data stored in these cookies can be retrieved by our servers or those of relevant third parties.
WHAT ARE SCRIPTS?
Scripts are snippets of program code that make our site interactive and ensure that it functions properly. Scripts are executed on our server or your device.
WHAT IS A WEB BEACON?
A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small, invisible image or text file on a site used to map the site’s traffic. To this end, web beacons are used to store your various data.
TECHNICAL AND FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
Analytics, or performance cookies, improve our site’s user experience. We also use analytics cookies to gain insight into our site’s use. We ask for your permission before storing analytics cookies.
Marketing and tracking cookies are cookies or other forms of local storage. They are used to create user profiles and display custom ads or to track the user on this or other sites for similar marketing purposes.
SOCIAL MEDIA BUTTONS
The Onyx One website includes Facebook (Meta) and LinkedIn buttons (e.g., “like”, “pin”) to promote or share (e.g., “tweet”) web pages on social media networks such as Facebook and LinkedIn. These buttons rely on snippets of code generated by and for Facebook and LinkedIn. This code stores the cookies. Social media buttons may also process and store certain data to personalize the ads shown to you. Read these parties’ privacy statements (which may be subject to periodic updates) to find out how they use (personal) data processed via these cookies. The data collected is anonymized wherever possible. Facebook and LinkedIn are headquartered in the United States.
- WPML Functional Use We use WPML for language management. Retention 1 day Function Store language settings.
- Google Analytics Statistics (anonymous), We use Google Analytics for website statistics. Retention 2 years.
- Function Store a unique user ID Name. Retention 1 day.
- Function Count and track pageviews. Retention 1 minute.
- Function Filter requests from bots. Retention 30 minutes.
- Function Store time of visit Retention; 6 months.
- Function Store keywords used and search engine. Retention permanent.
- We use WP Engine for website hosting.
- We use LinkedIn to display recent posts and/or social share buttons.
- Enfold is our go-to for content creation.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA RIGHTS
You are entitled to the following personal data-related rights:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is required, what happens to it, and how long it will be stored.
- Right of access: you may request access to the data we process about you. Right to rectification and completion: you have the right to complete, correct, delete, or restrict your personal data at any time. When you consent to our processing of your data, you have the right to withdraw that consent and have your personal data deleted (forgotten).
- Right to data portability: you are entitled to request all of your personal data from the controller and to have it transferred as a whole to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. Barring legitimate reasons to proceed with processing, we always comply with the above. To exercise your rights, please contact us. Scroll for the contact details at the bottom of this statement.
ENABLING/DISABLING AND DELETING COOKIES
Cookies can be automatically or manually deleted using your Internet browser. You can also configure the settings to restrict the storage of specific cookies. Alternatively, you can configure your browser to notify you when cookies are stored. Check the instructions in your browser’s Help function to find out more about these features. Please note that our site performance may suffer if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete your browser cookies, they will be stored again on a new visit to our sites (with your permission).
Stationsstraat 16, 9220 Hamme, Belgium
Phone number: +32 9 269 8021