The benefits of Onyx One
Take your contractor management to the next level. Onyx One helps you achieve your HSE goals, protect your company’s reputation, and ensure long-term profitability.
- Clients have full, 24/7 access to all relevant information in a single, convenient location.
- Contractors have access to a simple digital system for managing and sharing its company details. Certificate, training, and permission validity dates? Those are all automatically monitored.
The benefits of Onyx One
A secure, multilingual system
Onyx One is a SaaS (Software as a Service) solution. It’s a cloud-based system, which means third parties have no access to your local servers and can’t touch your IT infrastructure. Onyx One was designed to securely manage personal data. Specific GDPR-related features, e.g., configuring privacy levels, are available. Upgrades are automatic. The system is available by default in four languages: Dutch, English, French, and German.
Tailored to your business
Onyx One consists of several modules that can be used separately. Depending on your company’s needs, you can opt for a step-by-step approach or go for a full-option contractor management system.
Contractor management and contractor training-oriented
We aim to provide the best platform on the market. And our focus on contractor management in all its facets is intentional. That’s how we remain experts at what we do and guarantee high-quality support and follow-up.
Benefits by Job
For the Safety Manager
- Comply with the Well-being at Work Law (legislation on working with third parties).
- Definition, streamlining, and automation of internal security procedures.
- Rest easy, knowing the contractors you work with are approved.
- A significantly reduced workflow: a third party takes care of the data entry.
For the Project Manager
- Pinpoint sourcing of the right contractor for the right job.
- Direct access to the lead contractors.
For the Security Manager
- Grant or deny site access to third parties.
For the Implementation Manager
- Detailed figures and clear, orderly reports are at your disposal.
- Get the necessary input for clear planning.
- Simple implementation of new features.
For the IT Manager
- Every aspect of the cloud application is managed for you.
- No need for servers, backups, or emergency protocols.
- The guarantee that all data is exportable.
- Integration with other applications, e.g., access systems, is an option.
- A fully outsourced Help Desk.
For the Contractor
- Centrally manage data for multiple clients.
- Easy sharing of company data.
- Simple, speedy, and secure communication with clients.
- Automatic notification when certificates expire.
- Specification and qualification of subcontractors.